To effectively operate the day to day
running of the machinery within the High Care area of the factory. To monitor
the activities of the production area to maintain cleanliness and continuous
production. To manage and resolve day to day problems that arise with the
pieces of equipment and ensure downtime is kept to a minimum.
Working Pattern – 4 on 2 off, rotating day and night shifts
Ensures that the targets set are met and regularly challenged and improved on. Delivering high standards of quality, ensuring product produced is to customer specification in line with site CCP, GMP and Health and Safety through your team. Ensure you and your team demonstrate and foster a culture which encourages Continuous Improvement and the Company Values.
Primary Responsibilities will include:-
- At start-up ensure that all components are working and all guards are in place.
- All technical paperwork is completed correctly and on time and production information is recorded correctly.
- Ensure that all machinery requiring daily maintenance or calibration are done and documented on appropriate paperwork
- Working closely with the team leader and supervisor as a team to achieve production targets and pack product to customer specification.
- Making sure that all film seals and dates are correct and complying to customer specification and standards.
- It is your responsibility to making sure that the packing machines are working to their optimal setting to reduce and down time.
- Ensure that all parts of the machinery are checked daily and damage or maintenance issues are reported immediately to the Shift Manager or Supervisor.
- At the end of production each day ensure that all machinery is ready for wash down ensuring that all required components are protected with covers and guards are opened ready for washing.
- Film Stock need to be replenished and monitored by Supervisor, if stocks are running low then you need to communicate with the supervisor when you use the last roll.
- Completing any duties that the company required you to do within your role as a High Care Machine Operator.
Starting weekly salary of £468.00 per week (Grade 3) with further development increasing salary to (Grade 4) £494.55 and (Grade 5) £536.40. These grades are based on continuous assessments
The ideal candidate will need to have a good standard of English and previous experience in a food based environment
CV’s with a covering letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or applying online