We are looking for an excellent communicator, enthusiastic and assertive candidate to join the team. With knowledge on current manufacturing processes and strong Microsoft excel skills.
- Productivity and Planning which will
include Labour forecasting, PPM planning windows, Accurate Stock allocation and
- Conformance to plan and working with
NPD windows allowing successful trial time and product launch.
- Planning hygiene windows and cleanliness
compliance. Ensuring Raw materials
arrive on time plus dealing with online grading costs
- Monitor shift performances to ensure efficiencies are achieved by the production team to complete the production plan on time in full, whilst ensuring labour budget is achieved.
- Using continuous improvement tools, review areas where more efficient processes can be put in place.
- Work closely with commercial forecasting and stock control team to create and develop daily and weekly production plans
- Create and issue daily production plans and work orders efficiently to meet delivery deadlines to customer.
- Proactively manage stock, ensuring correct raw materials are available for and issued to production.
- Allocate and issue materials to order
- Maintain Woodstar system and update jobs and times ensuring production runs are packed on time for dispatch. Liaise with transport team to put plans into place, if production runs are not ready for dispatch.
- Monitor performance to plan and feedback at daily meeting. Proactively troubleshoot and resolve planning/scheduling issues following periods of downtime.
- Monitor inventory and stock levels against demand, communicating with the supply chain to avoid shortages.
- Shift handover creation to ensure that all planners are working autonomously
- Capacity planning
If you think you have the required skills and interested in this role, please apply online and attach your current CV
Closing Date: Friday 9th April 2021